- A single road lane in Montreal is actually a double lane in Belgium.
- Bilingual labels increases grocery time from 30 minutes in Montreal to 2 hours in Belgium.
- The same store purchases in Montreal will fit in 10 bags compared to 2 in Belgium.
- The Toyota Yaris is considered a big car in Belgium.
- After one hour, the Montrealer will have traveled as far as Laval, the Belgian will be in Paris.
Friday, October 06, 2006
Relativity - part I
Einstein's theory of relativity loosely states that distance and time depend on the observer, and that time and space are perceived differently, depending on the observer...