- - the KLM web-site and KLM representative stating that a 5-point anchor infant car seat corresponding to Canadian norm 213.2 is allowed on-board was not a real KLM policy. Because, according to the the KLM flight attendant "I never saw a 5-point anchor on a car seat. We can only insure and accept the less secure 3-point anchor"...(Dudette, obviously did not read the memo.)
- - Dutch Customs Officials do not respond to politeness, smiles and general civility. "Hosti, the pays de trou-d'cul-du-calisse" is the magic phrase to get their attention.
- Rotating doors, meant to slow the boarding process, will actually come to a dead halt in the presence of a stroller.
- Mom, travelling alone with 2 young children, a stroller, 3 carry-ons and 6 bags on 2 trolleys is not a valid reason for KLM to issue assistance. However, if I had a limp, then perhaps maybe. (Somebody obviously read HIS memo.)
- Random acts of kindness from strangers heals the world.