Thursday, May 17, 2007

E-Bane

I have to stop this E-bay craze of mine. I must have too much time on my hands. Or, rather, I am spending too much of it bidding in auctions (well, internet in general, seeking out the "must-have" items posted on fashion blogs). I almost had it. The tote bag. Some wench outbid me 15 seconds from the end by 50 cents. I was had like a rookie. Hubby finds all of this hilarious. He doesn't get the fuss for this "exclusive" cotton shopper. We can get a similar one for 80 cents at our local grocery store, he says. The cartesian in him cannot appreciate the merits of "It" bags. It's not as if they were...golf clubs. He's wisely learned, however, to step aside whenever I get dogged about something. He lets me binge so that I can better purge...for good.

I'm still miffed. Gone back hunting for my tote deal. My vengeance will be swift.

No comments: